GDPR is coming soon
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDRP) will be here on May 25th 2018
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the EU’s new privacy law, aims to bring order to a patchwork of privacy rules across the EU and will be immediately enforceable as law in all EU member states on May 25, 2018.
Often organisations data is held in various databases and spreadsheets with little or no control over customer data. Microsoft Dynamics 365 is an ideal repository for managing compliance to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our 6 point plan will help you to
1. Audit your current adherence to the regulations
2. Gather all your data sources together, decide what you want to keep / should keep.
3. De-duplicate, clean and import the data into a high secure system like Dynamics 365 CRM.
4. Decide on your security policy, who should be able to view, change, delete and use the data.
5. Put in place a method of collecting data that complies with your data policy.
6. Implement strategies to exploit your customer information that complies with the new regulations.
If you require assistance in assessing your needs and formulating a plan please contact us for a free consultation.